Slim business cards
A slimmer card. A bigger impression.
• A quarter inch slimmer than standard (1.75" x 3.5")
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card.Request yours today.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your card – and your business – stand out.
When you’re trying to get customers’ attention, bigger isn’t always better. Even though they’re just a fraction of an inch more narrow (1.75" x 3.75"), our skinny business cards have an eye-catching look and a unique feel in your hand. It’s a little detail that could help you reach more people, and make more of an impression.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium linen (13-pt): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs with less ink coverage.
• Premium recycled matte (14-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper that shows natural fibers. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – makes unprinted “white” space really stand out.
• Premium kraft (17-pt): 90% post-consumer recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium natural textured (16-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper, with light, natural speckling and a felt-like, rippled texture.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Smooth, uncoated texture with a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
• Standard pearl (14-pt): Reflective, light-catching surface that makes unprinted space really stand out.
Tips for a professional mini business card
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered